Menu Close Menu

Forum

What is your deepest sexual fantasy? / Adult Topics / Adult Trans Form

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-02 15:03:03

Julieoh84

What is your deepest sexual fantasy?

Just curious how other girls like me think and get off.
I often go back to a wild night out when I visited a gay bar and met a trans women for the first time. I wasnt dressed at the time, was just kind of soaking the experiance in for the first time. I was watching her from across the room and she noticed. She kept grabbing my ass when she walked by, it made me so horny. Later in the night we finally got a chance to talk and I told her all about me, How I like to dress and was more of a bottom. We went outside for a cigarette abs she ended up holding me against the wall and kissing me, I slid my hand up her skirt and rubbed her cock thru her panties and felt it get hard... Omg I almost came right there. We went back inside and talked some more but she ended up having to leave, and I never saw her again. I fantasize about having gone home with her (being fully dressed) and being her absolute slave and serving her. Sucking her cock, licking her ass and letting her fuck me and cum inside me.

Last edited by Julieoh84 (2021-10-02 15:23:20)

#2 2021-10-07 23:11:53

Samanthavicky

Re: What is your deepest sexual fantasy?

WOW Julie that could have been a wonderful night if it had worked out the way you fantasize. I have two repeating fantasies. The first is that I am getting married to another sissy tranny. We are both in matching lingerie - corsets garters panties stockings etc. We have beautiful full white bridal gowns. We get married in a room in front of our guests and have a full reception. Later that night we stay in the bridal suite and then have a full sissy style honeymoon.

Love
Samantha
Xoxoxo

#3 2021-10-18 23:43:05

Anonasstoy

Mine is getting my asshole hammered from the back while having to serve a cock and a pussy with my mouth

#4 2021-10-19 22:58:32

Samanthavicky

Oh yes it is always great being spit roasted
Love Samantha

#5 2021-11-28 11:49:26

Yumcok4u

I just want to fuck a horny wild shemale and get my curiosity out of the way...